The year is already flying by. I can’t believe November is already here. This month is packed with events. This post is a bit longer than usual, so please read all of it for important PTA news and updates.
- We have the results of the Box Tops contest. In first place with just over $84 raised is Mrs. Izbicki’s Class. They won the pizza party. And in second place with just over $55 raised is Mrs. Lozon’s class. They won the ice cream party. We had a great response for this contest. In total we collected 3,228 box tops. We raised in total with the box tops and dimes $550. Keep saving those box tops, there will be another contest in February and then again in June. The prizes have not been determined yet, but I am sure the kids will love them!
- The Halloween Parade is scheduled for Wednesday around 2:30pm. A HUGE THANK YOU to those families that donated items for the treat bags for the parade. The Haigh Families are the Best!!
- The Election Day Bake Sale is happening on November 6th. We are collecting baked goods to be sold during the elections. Just to clarify, we are taking any donations. There is no sign up for the baked goods, because we will take whatever you are willing to donate. All you need to do is drop off the baked items on Monday November 5th. There is a sign up if you are able to spend a couple of hours at the sale to help set up, sell and breakdown. If you are not able to donate, maybe you can help out at the sale for a couple of hours? Any help you can give will be appreciated.
- The Book Fair is here! November 5th thru 9th. Our Book Fair is always a huge hit with the students. If you are not able to stop by the book fair with your child’s class, don’t worry we have family day during the elections and family night during conferences on Thursday. We do need a lot of volunteers to make it a success, so please click the link above in order to sign up.
- The Savory Foods Fundraiser is ending on November 7th. Please get your orders in on time. The cookies are absolutely delicious and are the same cookies the PTA passes out at Open House every year. They are great to have in your freezer for the holidays. You can always have fresh cookies for when friends and family come visit!
- Our next PTA Meeting will be on November 14th at 6pm in the Library. Please come to the meetings in order to stay informed in all of the schools happenings.
- School Store, Friday, November 16th during lunch.
- Thanksgiving break! No school November 21st thru 23rd. Everyone please have a safe and happy holiday!!
- Popcorn Friday November 30th. With the busy month popcorn day was moved from Friday to the Tuesday before break. Please consider signing up to help.