Tomorrow is Howard’een! Please note that tickets are now sold out.
We will be selling raffle tickets at the party. Raffle winners will receive themed gift baskets, pictured below. Raffle tickets will be priced between $2 and $5 depending on the basket you wish to win.
We still have a few spots open for anyone who would like to host a trunk for Howard’een! Please use this link to sign up: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/409054baeaf2ea6fc1-howardeen/23200686
If you are attending the party but will not be able to volunteer or host a trunk this time, please send candy donations to the office Friday morning.
A few things to keep in mind for tomorrow, Wednesday 10/17:
- Better Made Chips orders are due! No late orders will be accepted.
- Please bring your Box Tops to school. Please label the amount you are sending.
- October PTA Meeting at 2:45
A couple reminders as we start this new week:
- Howard’een Bash is this Friday! If you plan on attending, please make sure that you return the form that was sent home indicating how many will be attending as well as a check or cash for $8 per person. This is due tomorrow, Tuesday 10/16.
- Until this Friday, Trio will donate 20% of your bill to our PTA. Please see their website to check out the menu: https://www.trioeats.com/
From today 10/12 to 10/19/18, 20% of your bill when you eat at Trio will be donated to our PTA. Please present this ad/photo. Check out www.trioeats.com for a look at their menu.
It’s that time of year again! We hope you’ll join us for our “Howard’een” Bash & Trunk or Treat!
This year’s party will be held on Friday October 19th. Please look for a note in your child’s folder today or tomorrow.
Tickets are $8 per person. There will be a DJ dance party, games, prizes, food, and of course trunk or treating. Wear your costume and come celebrate with us!
Below you will find the link where you can sign up to volunteer at the party and/or host a trunk. We are asking that everyone donates a bag of candy if you do not choose to host a trunk.
Howardeen Volunteer Sign-Up Link
We will be having a bake sale this Friday immediately after dismissal. (Please note: this Friday is a half day of school!) Students may purchase baked goods and treats for $1.00 per item. Please have exact change.
Donations of baked goods or treats would be greatly appreciated. Please bring your donations in to the office on Friday morning.
Thank you, as always, for your generous support!
Once again this year Howard PTA will be selling Better Made Potato Chips. Order forms were sent home on Friday. Each case of 50 bags is $17. Orders are due on October 17th. Please note that late orders will not be accepted. As of now, the tentative pick-up date is October 29th between 3 and 4:30, but we will update the blog if the date/time changes.
Hello Howard Families! Happy October!
We have a few announcements for this month.
- Our October PTA Meeting will be on October 17 at 2:45PM.
- It’s time to turn in your box tops! Our box tops fall collection will be due on October 17th. All box tops should be turned in to your child’s teacher. The student who has collected the most box tops in each class and the class who collects the most overall will win a prize. More details will be sent home soon.
- Better Made Potato Chips orders are due October 17th.
- Save the date! Our Howard Halloween Bash 2018 will be held on October 19th. Look for more details coming soon!
Thank you to all of the parents who attended our PTA meeting on Wednesday! If you were unable to make it this time and are interested in seeing the meeting agenda, there is a copy in the PTA box in the office, and Mrs. Lazar has also posted a copy on her blog.
On September 27, the Dearborn PTA Council will be hosting the annual Smoke On the Grill Family Picnic. This event will be held at Ford Field Park under the large pavillion. Adult tickets are $30, child tickets are $10. Entertainment will be provided by the Henry Ford College Big Band.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets, you can contact one of our PTA board members or inquire in the office. Proceeds from the picnic will benefit the Dearborn PTA Council and the Dearborn Goodfellows.
Thank you for your support!